Follow Us on Twitter

It's Time for Mid-Winter Nap

You've probably noticed - the huge decrease in new posts...

The Good News:  I've gone back to work!  And in the field I love most - education.
(Please no comments, I'm not pandering for attention.)

The Sad News:  My new job has me so busy that I can't keep up.

It's been a good run, five or so years strong.  We've generated more than 165,000 hits . And while that number can't compete with Transparent Christina or Kilroy's Delaware, it's still a respectable showing. And of course, blogging has never been about competition - it's about telling the story - the whole story - usually with the help of fellow bloggers.  We've certainly attained that goal. 

No, Children & Educators 1st is not going away.  But, we are going dormant. It's time for a long mid-winter's nap.  With any luck, we'll see you in the spring.

Sweet Dreams!



Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! You will come home from work or wake up in the dark early hours of morning with an idea that just has to get out, and that no one else has expressed... And you have an outlet....

Just you wait... It will happen. :)

Harrie Ellen Minnehan said...

Have a good snooze! But your voice is one to be heard so don't oversleep!

Elizabeth Scheinberg said...

Kavips, for sure the desire has come - several times over the last several weeks. And I've been much too busy to find the time to pen my thoughts for publication. When I can, I'll visit fellow blogs and offer thoughts and even quite possibly, coherent ones.

Minnehan - you know where and how to find me. And take care of your friend, John.

Post a Comment

Word Verification May Be Case Sensitive