Follow Us on Twitter

We are all greater people for having known and loved you!

This is not the blog post I had planned for today.  That was about imaginary fires and scorched earth.

In the midst of writing, I learned of the passing a truly great friend who leaves this world a little less bright with her absence.

This is my tribute:

She was a heart among hearts, a queen of hearts, who loved unconditionally. She looked upon families with autism and opened her home to them, made them her family.  Made my family hers, my children hers. She just gave goodness!  In her presence you knew you were valued, your child was valued!  

I am just heartbroken for those who will miss her and for those who will never know her light.



I just wish I get this song so loud it would drown out the cries of million broken hearts!  For surely, she had touched that many lives!
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Word Verification May Be Case Sensitive