Follow Us on Twitter

During the Interlude...

I've taken the last three months off.  Why, you wonder, because life happened.  Children needed care and ushering back to school and I joined them, adding some key credentials to my resume of muckraking. When you have two on the autism spectrum, it can get pretty needy, chaotic, and brutal.  The reality is that I know first hand what the families who turned to Ken Mazik were experiencing, which is why I so passionately and patiently dove into a new blog dedicated to nefarious causes. It's taken tremendous concentration to dedicate myself to one topic when so many louder and angrier topics dominated blogosphere. When I finally unravel the magic, I will pick-up another long haul writing project. I like to challenge myself. Until last year, I had been writing a once popular and now waning education blog on my home state, started when I ran for the very not-supposed-be-but-political-nonetheless position of school board member in 2009. I won. I happen to live in a happy state that pays all elected officials except locally elected school board members.  And for that, I made it clear, you can't buy my love. Or even my respect.  And if you want to hold yourself and your ventures up on a golden pedestal or live next door to DJ Jazzy Jeff  you better be pretty damn sure that it's the hard kind of gold, not the soft stuff that after enough rubbing and polishing and rubbing some more starts to bend and bow and sometimes break. And yes, I am talking the one and only Fresh Prince of Bel Air DJ Jazzy Jeff  who lives next door to the original and still operating Au Clair/Advoserve/ Bellweather Behavior Health in an estate deep off the road featuring among other amenities an awesome helipad for when Will comes to visit - yes. That Will.  West Philadelphia born and raised...

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Word Verification May Be Case Sensitive