Follow Us on Twitter

I just want to share:

From time to time, I have the honor of doing business with a fantastic mom and pop shop. You know the ones I'm talking about - good folks homegrown in our state competing with the likes of Walmart and other super box stores for their livelihood. Now wait, I admit it, I shop at Walmart for the good deals they offer. Who can afford more in these economic times?

But, the moms and pops, they are the heart and soul of Delaware's business community. They are out there working for their families and yours. So, today, I wanted to pass along the name of a business that I have found to be fantastic -- Premier Fleet Services. Okay, why would I need to do business with a fleet service company? The mouse-mobile - our affectionately-named Saturn sedan for the family of furries who took up residence in our air filter during my first pregnancy, the duration of which I spent on bedrest - and our SUV dubbed mamma's-car by DS, hardly qualify as a fleet. Despite my less-than-a-fleet status, Premier has repeatedly arrived in my driveway, promptly to change my oil and make the many needed repairs that come with vehicle ownership.

Here's the backstory - Premier, family-run from their shop in Claymont, started serving fleets in Delaware a couple years back. Like so many, they've been hit hard by the economy and have had to reinvent themeselves to keep the business afloat, now offering residential services. They come to you! (which was a real life saver when, with two kids in the car, the radiator blew on I-95 on the hotest day of last summer.)

I really like these folks, they are hard, dedicated workers who offer extremely fair prices. And because I totally support those in Delaware who operate A+ businesses, I wanted to pass along my great experiences. And for those who are wondering, I have not been offered, not would I ever accept, a payback for this plug or any other.

Premier Fleet Services
Ask for Dave!
(302)793-3500
950 Ridge Rd
Unit A-5
Claymont, 19703

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Word Verification May Be Case Sensitive