Follow Us on Twitter

Swearing In Happens Tonight!

The big day is finally here. John Young and I will both be sworn in as the newest CSD Board of Education members at tonight's School Board Meeting.

I'll be posting tonight or tomorrow the monthly meeting update, the unofficial minutes of a former observer who has now turned participant. And let's be clear about one thing: I cannot and will not post anything that is in violation of privacy laws - that means certain information relative to students and personnel is off limits. I will be honest in accounting for how I arrive at any decision or vote.

Here we go!
Here's the link to tonight's Agenda:

http://www.christina.k12.de.us/SchoolBoard/Meetings/2009/Postings-Agendas/0714.pdf
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Word Verification May Be Case Sensitive