Follow Us on Twitter

Congratulations!

Go to Mr. John Young and Ms. Shirley Saffer in their election to the offices of President and Vice President, respectively. 

I've got a crazy day ahead of me, but if you run into your friendly neighborhood board member chaperoning a field trip at the Brandywine Zoo, be sure to say "hi!" 

It's been a while since I recapped a meeting from the perspective of a parent turned board member, so I'll get that up this evening.  Nancy, sorry to make you wait until then... But, you're right, it was a good board meeting, and I want to do it justice.  Oh, for the first time in several months, we even adjourned that same day the meeting started!

Til then, folks, try to stay cool!

Elizabeth
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Word Verification May Be Case Sensitive