Follow Us on Twitter

Delaware Charter School Treated as Personal Cash Cow?

Scandalized by greed... Little guillotines the public faith more than learning that the epitome of sacred trust - a school - has been savagely recast for insipid and personal ingress to plunder the pension system.   Angry, unparallelled.

But, that's just my opinion.  What's yours?


http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20120722/NEWS03/307220041/Pencader-teachers-run-afoul-state?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CHome&nclick_check=1
Category: 4 comments

4 comments:

Nancy Willing said...

Same. I hope the board ousts her but fast. And the state claws back every penny owed. And investigation of the checks for supplies to the Lewis home.

He was teaching morals and ethics? Puhlease.

Unknown said...

But will they? Should be interesting. They meet Thurs night and the chatter I'm hearing is that they will renew her contract. If they believe in her I think you might be able to sell them that Tennessee beachfront property you've been trying to peddle!!

Elizabeth Scheinberg said...

I have no idea what's going to happen at their board meeting.

And that's oceanfront property in Tennessee. Beachfront is a dime a dozen, anybody can own land a on lake in a landlocked state. Me, I got my hands on some premo ocean in the heart of Tennessee. Oh yeah, it's a seller's market!

Unknown said...

I'll have my real estate agent call your agent...mine is Martha

Post a Comment

Word Verification May Be Case Sensitive