Follow Us on Twitter

YELLDELAWARE: a slow-growing voice for teachers

When yelldelaware.wordpress.com quietly crept into the blogosphere last week, I wondered how effective it would be - an anonymous blog created to rival the DOE/DSEA TELL Delaware survey. 

Apparently the blogger wasn't that far off... Comments are starting to pick up steam.

These two struck me as quite poignant:

  • I see the turnout rate is low. Not really a surprise with the DOE and DSEA collaborating with Rodel, trust factor is at an all time low. I am actively telling my building to NOT take it. They will find you.
  • Wow, how can any teacher, after taking the TELL survey not think anything other than we are going to be ignored again! I closed out of it halfway through. My union rep knows the truth and that will just have to be good enough for me. No way I’m letting my principal know to her face, that would be instant retaliation and I know for sure the DOE not only cannot help, they do not care

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Word Verification May Be Case Sensitive