Follow Us on Twitter

Around the World in 180 days

From time to time I like to give an update -- where I have been, what I have been doing, and where I am going. A little Stalker-friendly, yes. But, I think I owe voters, parents, and educators transparency and accountibility.

Since the last Board Meeting, I've attended the Superintendent's Listening Session at Porter Rd. (Sept. 30th); the Region III PTA Meeting at Gauger-Cobbs (Oct. 1st); Superintendent's Breakfast with Christina's Legislators (Oct 6); Groundbreaking for the new DSD (Oct. 6); and toured both Sarah Pyle Academy and The Douglass School (Oct. 7.)

In the coming weeks, I will attend the Oct. 12th Agenda Prep meeting at Drew and the Board Meetings on Oct 13th at Porter Rd. I will tour Christiana High School, Brader, and Brookside Elementary Schools, and attend the DOE Teacher of the Year Award Ceremony in Dover.

If you haven't seen me yet, you'll see me soon!
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Word Verification May Be Case Sensitive