Follow Us on Twitter

Don't like the Code of Conduct? Think it's perfect?

Here's your opportunity to influence it:

Thursday, January 7 ~ 7:00 pm, Keene Elementary School
2010-2011 Student Code of Conduct Review Committee Meeting
Parent and Community volunteers are invited to attend and become involved in the
annual review process for the District's 2010-2011 Student Code of Conduct.

Update:
I've published  two comments submitted by Anonymous.  Though I personally find the comments offensive, I believe it would be counter to the purpose of this blog to reject them.  They are, in my opinion, in bad taste, but I suspect they were meant in sarcasm and express a true desire to see this document thoroughly revised.  I sincerely hope that the writer attended last night's meeting at Keene.
Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about blow.it.up?

Anonymous said...

how about shank it with a 2.99" knife?

Joanna said...

Some people are just messed up and the sad thing is they think they are funny.

Post a Comment

Word Verification May Be Case Sensitive