Follow Us on Twitter

And the Logo Comes Down ...

Apparently, I ruffled some feathers ...

When I posted the Christina School District logo on this blog, I did so with the intent that it would identify the district for which I am a candidate for the Board of Education.

I learned today that this use has made some uncomfortable and at the request of the CSD, I am removing it from my blog.

I used an image that I secured through the internet. It was not imbedded or security protected. I assumed that because the graphic was so easily accessible that it would be allowable to use an image that was recognizable to all the residents of the CSD.

It's not.

My suggestion to the CSD: Secure your logo so that it cannot be copied, pasted, or downloaded.

To the offended: Though you shared your concerns with district, your candidate should be accessible to you. I am. That is the primary purpose of this blog. Use it to ask me the hard questions or email me directly. I'll respond. You may not always like what I have to say, but you will know where I stand!