Follow Us on Twitter

I Am A Weapon of Mass Destruction and Other Un-truths

Christina school board takes umbrage over Street letter

Members worry about safety after councilman suggests actions harmful  

http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20130330/NEWS/303300029/Christina-school-board-takes-umbrage-over-Street-letter

And I'm a weapon mass destruction.  I figure I ought to embrace the term seeing as the New Castle County Councilman just decried that his obstructionists should be dealt with accordingly. (re: WMD's lead to a war with countless innocents murdered.)  Thanks, Jea, I'll be on the look-out for the nuts and whack-jobs who subscribe to your revisionist history.  Remember Sandy Hook?  It only took one.  I cannot express the depth of my appreciation to you for placing my family in harm's way.  Extremely irresponsible.  And on paid county time with county resources - funded by tax payers across the county en masse and not just District 10 - to further a personal vendetta.  The definition of reckless.

Update 3/30/13
I know where Hoffa's buried.
I know who's buried in the tomb of the unknown soldier.
I know where the treasure chest in New Mexico is buried. 
There's a leprechaun in a cage under my bed and when he kicks it, I'll find a place to bury him, too.

Pretty scary that all the major mysteries of the world have to do with things that are presumed buried. 

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Word Verification May Be Case Sensitive