Follow Us on Twitter

Kavips Pontificates on Jea Street

And I'm a weapon mass destruction.  I figure I ought to embrace the term seeing as the New Castle County Councilman just decried that his obstructionists should be dealt with accordingly. (re: WMD's lead to a war with countless innocents murdered.)  Thanks, Jea, I'll be on the look-out for the nuts and whack-jobs who subscribe to your revisionist history.  Remember Sandy Hook?  It only took one.  I cannot express the depth of my appreciation to you for placing my family in harm's way.  Extremely irresponsible.  And on paid county time with county resources - funded by tax payers across the county en masse and not just District 10 - to further a personal vendetta.  

I’m not going to embarrass the pants off Jea Street by pointing him out… If you know him, or of him, you’ll know whom I’m talking about.  If you don’t, he could be anyone, sitting in the audience of your districts Board of Education Meeting…
But, Jea Street just did a very dumb thing.  He fires off a public letter calling for the firing of three Christina School Board members calling them super “obstructionists”…
Really.  Super obstructionists?  Is that like Superman?  Wouldn’t it have been smarter to call them Spider obstructionists?  Like Spiderman?  Or Bat obstructionists?  Like Batman?  or Under obstructionists, “like little olde me,…….. Underdog”.  More Here
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Word Verification May Be Case Sensitive