Follow Us on Twitter

The Polls Are About to Open for School Board Elections

Very shortly here, the polls across the state will open and Delaware residents age 18 and over will have the opportunity to choose their school board members.  You already know for whom I am voting.  But, my choice of candidate is far less important than the right to vote and utilization of that right.  So, in my most encouraging voice, I implore my fellow Delawareans in every county to VOTE!  Polls open at 10 am and close at 8 pm.  Voters in school board elections do not need to be registered, just bring proof of address and identification. 

Voting locations for every race can be found by clicking through the links available here:  http://electionsncc.delaware.gov/ 

Good Luck to All Candidates!

Elizabeth


Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Word Verification May Be Case Sensitive