Follow Us on Twitter

Christina's Credit Card Habits

http://php.delawareonline.com/state/creditcard/index.php?searchBy=divname&keyword=Christina+School+District

I've been quiet since the election, rest assured: I haven't fallen silent. I'm just trying to wrap my head around all the numbers.

14 individual credit card purchases made to the same vendor by the same purchaser in one day. And that's nothing ...

While only being a board member-elect, I am not privy to the details of these transactions, having learned about them, as did most, from the Sunday News Journal. I will not say that there were any excessive purchases without knowing the details of said purchases.

However, come July, I will be asking some very hard questions.
Category: 5 comments

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you read the papers the person
was terminated after the district
found the violations. A portion
of the money has been paid back.
Legal issues are still pending.
Wake up - YENTA - please try
to me mature and not a puppet for
the clowns who backed you. Shame
on you...Nixon

Anonymous said...

I just read your link to the NY
Times article in regards to Dr. Lyles. Did the union put you up
to using your blog as spokesperson.
You are being had and used which
the - union girls - seem to enjoy.
Finding a weak person to fill with
their agenda.

Elizabeth Scheinberg said...

Conspiracy theorist, are you?

Nope. No union scheme for a puppet government.

Try, try again.

Anonymous said...

Richard,

Do you seek to express yourself as a School Board shill and mindless follower of the administration?

The same administration that has us 19th in testing?

are you mad at Ms. Scheinberg for linking you to the one of 2 national newspaper's of record?

Isn't your problem really with them?

What is you agenda and how weak is your mind if Dr. Lyles and Broad have filled it?

weak indeed.

you are out of your league and as ignorant as I've seen in a long time.

Have you evr even met Ms. Scheinberg or did someone "tell" you to hate her?

some on now...time to tell the truth.

Elizabeth Scheinberg said...

Hey Nix,

In the interest of transparency, I will publish your entire comment this once. However, in the future I will delete all anti-semitic slurs.

And I do read the paper. I was not referring to our former Director of Nutrition Services.

The purchaser I referenced is still very much employed by our district. He incurred individual shipping charges on each purchase made that day when purchasing all items in one checkout would have resulted in cheaper to no shipping charges. That's wasteful spending.

Post a Comment

Word Verification May Be Case Sensitive