Follow Us on Twitter

Question of the day:

Question: What is your political affiliation? I'm sure some marketing person told you that you'd get more votes if you didn't put it in writing! What is John Young?

Answer: I am a registered Democrat. I voted for Jack Markell. I do not always agree with him. And when I don't, you'll know it!

I had no political machine advising me on how to create our advertising. I have a degree in English/Journalism, and took a class back in college on Technical Writing. I designed the Young/Scheinberg campaign material myself, using Vistaprint.com. I did not include political affiliations because School Board Elections are supposed to be non-partisan.

John Young is a registered Republican.

Which just goes to show you that there is common ground in politics.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Word Verification May Be Case Sensitive